||DESIGN SERVICES ||
Staple Design offers our clients a full INTERIOR DESIGN service including::
NEW BUILDS, EXTENSIONS & RENOVATIONS, KITCHEN & BATHROOM DESIGN, BESPOKE JOINERY & HOME STYLING
I can assist YOU, YOUR ARCHITECT or YOUR BUILDER to ensure the interior of your home is designed, created and delivered to the highest standard.. Engaging an interior designer during the early stages of project can help to ensure:
- Strong cohesion between interior and exterior spaces
- Critical areas such as kitchen and bathrooms are adequately resolved before construction commences - often saving time and money in the long run!
- Clients feel well supported through the stressful process of selecting fittings, fixtures and finishes that match the overall design intent.
- Clients can visualise the finished product through 3D graphics.
Staple Design can also help with the following;
- Assist with the preparation of construction-ready documentation (in AUTOCAD) including; demolition plans, new floor plans, finishes plans, reflected ceiling plans & lighting layouts, room layouts/elevations, and construction details
- Recommendations for our favourite interior trades who we trust your home with!
- On-site liaison with interiors trades throughout the construction process to ensure the final space is built to a high standard reflective of the intent of the original design.
- Assist with the selection of suitable furniture, rugs, lighting, window treatments, art and accessories that will create your dream home. Many clients are so focused on the build that they forget furniture can have lead-times of 12-20 weeks! Staple Design can assist in sourcing and ordering your furniture so that it is ready for installation prior to you moving in so when you do eventually move into your home its completely resolved and you can sit back and enjoy! (Learn more about whats involved with selecting furniture below)
|| THE OBJECTIVE OF STAPLE DESIGN IS TO ENSURE YOUR BUILD OR RENOVATION IS AS ENJOYABLE AND STRESS FREE AS POSSIBLE ||
|| FURNITURE SELECTIONS ||
I find a lot of my clients are really clear about what they like and don't like but have trouble consolidating their ideas and end up 'paralysed' with all of the decisions to be made. I often see myself as a 'filter' as i am able to trawl through my clients scrapbooks or pinterest accounts to identify a common theme. I then work towards refining these initial ideas to come up with a cohesive interiors scheme that is suited to my clients lifestyle.
When selecting furniture there are so many options on the market that it can be overwhelming! And just when you think you've narrowed down a selection you realise you have to figure out what size, colour, fabric would work best for your interiors scheme!! An interior designer will support you through this process as they will do a lot of the ground work for you; working on furniture layouts, sourcing quotes, selecting suitable fabrics and eventually assisting with ordering and installation.
Engaging an interior designer ensures you are purchasing the correct pieces of furniture for your home at the best possible price giving you the confidence that you are spending your dollars wisely. Working with Staple Design means you will have access to exclusive trade pricing as I pass this directly on to my clients.
"Not only have I saved money by the trade discount but I know everything is going to look great once it all arrives ! Also you have saved my sanity and sleepless nights (you had those instead!) " || Rhonda- Cottesloe ||
MELBOURNE SHOWROOM VISITS
For our Perth based clients we now provide a custom shopping experience at some of the best furniture and design stores in Melbourne. There are some incredible suppliers in Perth for furniture and homewares and I always like to support the local Perth market however sometimes we need to go further afield. As I am now based in Melbourne I am able to offer my clients the opportunity to visit stores that do not have a presence in Perth. When selecting your furniture it really is an investment so it's so important to be able to touch, feel and test each piece.