|| SERVICES ||
|| DESIGN PHASE ||
The design phase will provide you with the initial concepts and ideas for your project. This will include a preliminary client meeting to obtain a project brief and, depending on the complexity of the project, you will receive:
- Conceptual imagery and drawings
- Preliminary layouts and space planning
- Initial finishes, fittings and fixtures selections.
The design phase may also include advice on:
- Furniture selections and/or bespoke furniture design
- Colour selections
- Decoration and styling advice
- Art selections and placement.
|| DOCUMENTATION PHASE ||
Staple Design can assist with the preparation of construction-ready documentation (in AUTOCAD) ready for your builder/tradespeople. The documentation phase includes the preparation of:
- Demolition plans, new floor plans, finishes plans, reflected ceiling plans, room layouts/elevations, and construction details
- Preparation of finishes, fittings and fixtures schedules
- Custom furniture and joinery documentation
- Detailed furniture selections and schedules.
|| CONSTRUCTION PHASE ||
Working with your builder during the construction phase, Staple Design can assist in turning the design into reality! This phase will involve regular site visits to ensure the final space is built to a high standard reflective of the intent of the original design.